VEGENAT, S.A. is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and not misused. By providing us with your personal information and using our web site, we understand that you have read and understood the terms and conditions related to personal data protection information below.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
VEGENAT, S.A. CIF: A06141345
Domicile: Ctra. Badajoz-Montijo, km. 24.9. 06184 – Pueblonuevo del Guadiana (Badajoz).
Telephone: +34 924 473 308
Please use any option to contact us.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We have identified several purposes as follows:
– Compliance with legal obligations.
– Maintain a contractual relationship with customers and suppliers.
– Channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints, in order to manage and resolve them.
– Keep you informed about our latest products, offers, promotions, etc., provided you give us your consent.
– Recruitment management.
– Surveillance of our premises.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
We rely on personal data processing legitimacy for various reasons:
– To comply with a contract and/or commercial relationship.
– To comply with various legal obligations.
– In the legitimate interest of the responsible processing.
– To send you information about our products, offers, promotions, etc., with your consent.
– Public interest in the security of our premises.
Who will receive your data?
Your data will not be passed to third parties, unless we are legally required to do so.
Specifically, the State Tax Inspector, banks and financial institutions will be notified to collect the service provided or product acquired, and those responsible for processing to execute the agreement.
If you choose any web application, platform, bank card, or any other online service to make a purchase or a payment, your data will be transferred to that platform or processed in that environment, always with maximum security.
Any international data transfer using American applications will comply with the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies regarding privacy.
Do we process children’s data?
We do not process data on children under 14 years old, so please refrain from providing such data if you are under that age.
What security measures do we use?
You can rest assured that we have adopted optimum protection for the personal data that we handle, and we have installed all the technical measures at our disposal in accordance with the latest technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data.
What are your rights regarding data processing?
|ACCESS||You can review your personal data in our files.|
|RECTIFICATION||You can amend your personal data if it is inaccurate.|
|DELETION||You can request that your personal data is deleted.|
|OPPOSITION||You can request that your personal data is not processed.|
|PROCESSING LIMITATION||You may request a data processing limitation in the following cases:
– While your objection to the accuracy of your data is being checked.
– When processing is unlawful, but you oppose the deletion of your data.
– When the responsible officer no longer needs to process your data, but you need it to process or defend claims.
– When you have objected to data processing to comply with a public interest issue or to satisfy a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for processing your data prevail over your reasons.
|PORTABILITY||You can receive personal data in electronic format that you have sent to us, and send it to another entity.|
VEGENAT, S.A. has forms to exercise your rights. These can be requested from the email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, or third party forms. These forms must be signed electronically, or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID Nr. If you are acting in a representative capacity, these forms must also be signed electronically, or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID Nr.
Forms should be submitted in person to VEGENAT, S.A. or sent by post or e-mail to the addresses listed in the “Responsible” section.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that you have been unable to readily exercise your rights. The deadline to resolve such a complaint is one month from the receipt of your request.
If your data is amended, please notify us in writing in order to keep your data up to date.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as you remain linked to us.
When that link no longer exists, your personal data for each purpose shall be kept for the legally prescribed periods, including the period within which it may be requested by a judge or court based on the statute of limitations for legal proceedings.
We will keep all information and communications relating to the purchase of our products or services for the duration of the warranties on those products or services, to resolve any potential claims.