Artisan bread with olives and thyme
300g ecological strong flour
300g ecological bakery flour
120g natural yeast dough sourdough
40g black or green olives VEGENAT
2g dried thyme
1. Make a crater with the flours, pour water in the center and gradually incorporate the Sourdough kneading gently so that there are not lumps.
2. Add the Salt, the Olives (Black or Green, as you prefer) the Thyme and knead everything again until you obtain an elastic and fine dough.
3. Cover with a cloth and leave to rest in a warm place 25 ºC min. until the dough doubles in volume.
4. Divide the dough into two portions and roll being careful. Transfer each portion to a container for a new fermentation until they double in volume again.
5. Preheat the oven to 250 ºC with steam function. Make a cross section in the dough and bake for 20 min. Once time has elapsed lower the temperature to 200 ºC and bake it for another 40 min approx.
|213,49Kcal / 1664,5Kj
Conservation / Expiration:
In a fresh and dry place or in the freezer.
Without preservatives: covered with a cloth at room temperature 2 weeks / frozen 6 months.