FRESH ANCHOVY PASTA AND NERO DI SEPIA
250g wheat flour
50g rice flour
15g anchovy powder VEGENAT
10g squid ink
3 free range eggs
1. Put all the ingredients into the food processor and process at medium power to obtain a compact and homogeneous dough.
2. Let the dough rest 20 min. inside the fridge.
3. Pass the dough thought the pasta machine as many times as you want depending the thickness you like.
4. Make to the dough the cut as you want spaguetti, fetuccini or parpadelle.
5. Bring a pot of water to boil and when water is boiling add the pasta. Boil between 1- 2 min. max. if you want it “al dente” or 3 min if you prefer eat it well done.
6. Strain the pasta and consume immediately without passing it through cold water to preserve all its flavor.
|Energy||394,86Kcal / 1653,20Kj|
Conservation / Expiration:
In cold to keep humidity.
Without preservatives: 2 weeks in cold.