Gastronomy is a way to express the interests of a family and an opportunity to share common tastes, learning and good talks.
Making homemade cookies with children is a leisure option with multiple benefits. Not only does it allow us to spend fun and quality time with the little ones, but it is also a great alternative for a rainy afternoon, a weekend without plans or a modest vacation, without trips away from home. Immersing yourself in the kitchen with little ones fosters their creativity, helps them appreciate home-cooked food, and opens the doors to new skills.
We propose this easy cookie recipe to spend one afternoon with the family.
- 250g flour
- 150g sugar
- 2 eggs M
- 85g butter
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 100 g chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 10g orange ground 1-2 mm Vegenat
- Take a large bowl, add the flour, the sugar, the two eggs, the yeast and the vanilla essence.
- In parallel, put 3 tablespoons of butter in a container and heat it for a few seconds in the microwave until it melts.
- Add the butter to the rest of the ingredients and mix everything well until it is a homogeneous mass.
- Leave it in the fridge between 15 and 30 minutes until it cools down.
- Take out the dough and start making small balls and place them on the tray leaving space between them. When you have them, throw a little seed on top to your liking.
- Preheat the oven to about 180 degrees and, once hot, insert the tray and leave it for a quarter of an hour until you see that they have that appetizing golden color.
- Let them lose some temperature and serve them at the table.